Antidote 11 is no longer working in Mail. What should I do?
First of all, make sure you are running the latest version of Antidote:
- Open Antidote and choose "Search for updates" from the Help menu.
- Install the available updates.
- Repeat this procedure until Antidote is up to date.
If the issue persists or if you were already up to date, we invite you to reinstall Antidote's connector in Mail:
- Launch Connectix from the Antidote icon or from Antidote's Help menu (Integration of Antidote with your software).
- Remove the connector for Mail: from the Remove tab, select Mail then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Re-add the connector: from the Add tab, select Mail, then follow the on-screen instructions.