After updating to macOS 10.15 Catalina, Antidote no longer appears in Mail?
In their most recent updates, Apple has been tightening their security measures and causing communication issues between Antidote and certain applications.
Druide has released minor updates for Antidote 10 and Antidote 9 in order to adapt them to the new system. These updates can be obtained by following these steps:
- Open Antidote and choose "Search for updates" from the Help menu;
- Install the available updates;
- Repeat steps until your Antidote is up-to-date.
Then, to restore Antidote's integration in Mail:
- Open the Antidote dictionaries and open the Help menu;
- Select Install with your other software...;
- Select Mail in the list of available connecters and click on Install;
- Follow the procedure that appears on the screen.